At McCormack & McCormack, our attorneys fight for your rights. With more than 49 combined years of experience, our attorneys understand the challenges you face and the consequences that could follow if your case is not favorably resolved.
Providing Defense When You Need It Most
Facing criminal charges or adverse military action is a scary experience, and for military service members, the consequences can be damning. Likewise, an adverse security clearance determination, or federal employment action can change your life forever.
McCormack & McCormack offers our services in cases involving:
- Criminal Defense: Whether you were charged with a sexual offense, murder, robbery, drug or other serious criminal offense, our firm has the in-depth knowledge and insight to protect your future and help you get the best possible outcome for your situation.
- Military Criminal Defense: Military cases require extensive knowledge and experience in order to defend them successfully. We have handled thousands of cases throughout our firm’s history, and we can give you a clear picture of what you face and how to prepare for the proceedings ahead.
- Security Clearance: If you are facing an adverse security clearance review, you could not only lose your clearance, but also your job with the federal government or government contractor. Our firm can aggressively defend your clearance to protect your future.
- Federal Employment Law: Adverse federal employment action can easily result in the loss of your federal career. We can defend your reputation as a federal employee.
- Personal Injury: We represent clients who are injured, or who have suffered the loss of a loved one as a result of the negligence on behalf of another person or entity.
Schedule a Free Consultation
When you have prosecutors arguing for your punishment, having an advocate makes a world of difference. McCormack & McCormack is here to take your side and protect your innocence, no matter what it takes. By scheduling a consultation today, we can get started examining the charges and evidence filed against you. Making a strong defense requires asking the right questions and proving the right motives. Let us stand for your rights and protect your freedom.
Don’t wait to schedule your free consultation. Dial (888) 490-0876 now to meet with McCormack & McCormack.